Hemopet Holistic Care Veterinary Clinic is staffed by holistic veterinarians, Dr. Daniela Leumer and Dr.
John Cody, working together with Dr. Jean Dodds.
Our clinic offers the following services to our clients:
- On-site, internationally respected reference laboratory, Hemopet/Hemolife Diagnostics, specializes in comprehensive age- and breed type-specific thyroid testing, serum antibody vaccine titer testing, and the unique NutriScan Food Sensitivity and Intolerance Test for Dogs, Cats and Horses.
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Massage Therapy (Tui-Na) (coming soon)
- Chiropractic (coming soon)
- Laser Technology
- Comprehensive or specific laboratory workup, following a clinical examination and patient plus family history for their pets.
- Routine physical examinations with nutrition counselling, acupuncture/acupressure, Chinese herbal medicine, chiropractic, massage and laser therapy, and other herbal supplements, as appropriate.
- Wellness testing for food intolerances (Nutriscan saliva testing) and environmental allergies (Spectrum serum testing for inhalant and contact allergens).
- Complete thyroid function testing and follow ups for heritable and metabolic thyroid disorders.
- Periodic serum vaccine titer testing instead of giving routine vaccine boosters to previously immunized pets.
- Routine dental assessment including cleanings, extractions, and x-rays, if needed, with emphasis on preventive oral care.
- Management and treatment of arthritis and lameness, exercise needs and options, weight management, more natural grooming products, lifestyle adjustments, and use of a harness rather than a collar to reduce throat and neck pressure/injury.
- Medications and supplements (and refills) as needed, based upon laboratory test results and physical examination.
Client referrals: Refer a new client to Hemopet Holistic Care and you'll
receive a $25 credit towards your next veterinary appointment!
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Address: 11561 Salinaz Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92843